Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012

Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012
Christmas 2013

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas!

Christmas is so wonderful with children!  Even though I wasn't feeling so hot over the holidays, I found so much joy in watching my family enjoy all of our fun traditions and taking time out from our busy life to relax and be together.  The kids got spoiled as usual and we got to split our time amongst both of our families.  I am very lucky that our kids don't wake up too early too :)  I love the sweet Spirit that invades our home during this time of year and I am especially grateful for the knowledge that I have of a loving Heavenly Father and a Savior who takes away pain and sorrow if we but rely on Him.  We are so blessed.

Coming downstairs to see what Santa brought!

Rick got a sweet Ducks hat

New jacket for me Yippee!

Kids got new duffels at Grandma Dyers

Fun at Nanas!

No comments:

Post a Comment