Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012

Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012
Christmas 2013

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My trumpet player, Adyson

Adyson has become quite the trumpet player.  They had a solo ensemble where they practice a piece and go get an evaluation from a professional musician.  She was accompanied by her band teacher on piano, but she was super nervous.  She did great!  Both the evaluator and her teacher were so impressed with her.  I find it funny that she picked the trumpet.  I never told her that I had played that same instrument, but she came home in 5th grade and told me that out of all the instruments to pick from, she wanted to play the trumpet.  I find her personality to be the most like mine in so many ways so I guess it makes sense that she chose it :)

Getting ready to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment