Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012

Christmas Eve Family Picture 2012
Christmas 2013

Saturday, September 22, 2012

I Am 35!

I am officially halfway through my 30's craziness!  I am enjoying my life, but it sure is going by fast with all of the busyness of raising a family and having fun. Sheesh!  I had a fun family party on Friday and my sweet husband got me a yummy Larson's cake, yellow cake with chocolate frosting. On my actual birthday, we went to all of the kids soccer games, and then in the late afternoon my mom took the girls so Rick and I could go on a trail run and out to dinner before our soccer game. It was a fun, beautiful day!  A few of my favorite things this year: My Husband, he has taken such wonderful care of me during some rough times this year. I am so thankful for his faith, patience, and for what a wonderful dad he is.  My growing children.  It is so fun to see then grow and have so many talents and experiences.  It warms my heart to see then learn new things and find success.  They are all so wonderful to me!  I am thankful for trials...they bring us so much closer to our Heavenly Father and you really have to rely on The Savior.  I learned a lot this year and accepted a lot of hard things.  I could not have done that without the love and comfort of both of them.  I am also having a lot of fun getting back to my active self.  I missed out on a lot of races that I planned to do this past year, but I am healthier and I have been able to get running, strength training, playing softball, soccer, and just having fun running around with my kids.  Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment